- Your six year old refuses to eat her breakfast because "I've been eating the same stuff for a year now and I'm tired of it."
- You check your email and find that half of them are from AARP.
- You're riding your bike and your neighbor flies out of their driveway without looking behind them and you nearly kill yourself trying to brake and get out of the way.
- You spend a couple hundred dollars on groceries over the weekend, yet when you open the fridge you realize you're completely out of milk.
- You open the laundry room door and the pile of laundry is taller than you are.
- You open your childs backpack only to find two library books that were supposed to be read over the weekend.
- You step on the scale and realize you've managed to gain a pound over the weekend. (yes, I broke down and finally bought a scale)
- You realize that your neighbors dog is still using your front yard as it's own personal bathroom
Monday, February 6, 2012
You know it's Monday when......