Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm having a party!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I am hosting a Scentsy party this month. As anyone that knows me can tell you I have this 'thing' about smells. I love good scents, especially in my home so when some of my friends began selling Scentsy I decided to give it a try and fell in love. I decided to host a party this month because July is Scentsy's 'bring back my bar' month. They let customers vote on their favorite discontinued scents and bring them back for a month (I think they do this twice a year). They have some fantastic scents out that I just adore and cannot wait to stock up on. Also, each month they offer a scent and warmer of the month and the one for July is called Ohana and is perfect for Summer!



 Anyway, if you are interested in doing some shopping here's my link:
Lana's Scentsy Party

Have a great weekend!





 

No comments:

Search & Win