Friday, December 3, 2010

Open Letter Friday

Dear Amazon,
I am begging you please stop it. The sales that is. You are killing me and my husband is about ready to. I mean it. Really. I finished all of my Christmas shopping ages ago. We do not need anything. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure that I've got all three girls birthdays covered as well. So for the sake of my marriage go back up to your usual prices. Thank you very much.
Mommy
Disclaimer: The gray bag is actually from Gap. They're having a sale today too. God help me. 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha....throw in some free shipping and I can't resist either. *sigh*

greygillfish said...

OH MY WORD! Maybe you need to be a personal shopper for people. You alway are so good at shopping ahead and getting great deals. I am not even 10% done with shopping for my kids. UHHHGGG!!!!

Search & Win