There are just so many things that I think are wrong with this program I don't even know where to begin. But I'll try.
- Teaching by Rote. In other words memorizing without actually learning. You know like those little things called phonics.
- The price. Sure the commercial will tell you that you can try it for $14.95, but to purchase the entire set will knock you back over $200.
- Studies have shown that children that begin reading early are no more advanced than children that begin reading once they are in school.
- You have to plop your baby in front of the television twice a day to watch the video. Everyday.
- Two words. Baby Einstein.