Friday, November 11, 2011

TGIF?

To say that this week has not been good would be an understatement. Actually to say that the past few months have not been good would probably be more accurate, but I'm not even going to attempt to go into all of that.  I was really looking forward to today because the girls are out of school and I thought we could just hang out at home and relax. Well we are hanging out at home, but relaxing? Not so much. First I've had to fight my youngest angel over these:
 Yes, Sophie has pneumonia. Since she adamantly refuses to take liquid medicine this is what we get. Last time she had it she opted to go to the doctors office everyday and get a shot, but since she is in school now it's really not an option. I have to crush these humongous horse pills up and mix them with some pudding. And she does fight me on it every step of the way. Luckily I only have 7 more days of this. After the morning round of fighting over medicine I got to deal with this:
 That my friends would be my bathroom floor sporting a coat of mint colored nail polish. Nich eh? And all of this before noon. How lucky can a mom get?

1 comment:

greygillfish said...

Oh, I hope you sweet girl feels better soon! I am so sorry you are having a rough week/month. HUGS TO YOU!

Search & Win