Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ahh, what a day

It's always nice to wake up to a cute little girl jumping up and down on you screaming, "Come on mom, let's go!"  Once I finally managed to drag myself out of bed I thought I would tidy up the house some before running to the supermarket.   Everything was going along well until I got to my bedroom.  For some reason our heating system has not been heating the master bedroom very well so it's been pretty chilly in there the past few weeks.  So Walter and I put one of these in there to help out at night:


It has been doing a fantastic job, but the past few days we haven't needed it so we've turned it off.  This morning I thought I would unplug it and put it away, however when I reached for the plug it would not come out of the wall.  This is why:
 
Nice huh?  I'm just so thankful that I found it before we had an electrical fire.  
Now for some good news.  Target has finally, finally, finally made this in a full size:


To say that I'm excited doesn't even begin to cover things.  I have been drooling  wanting this bedding for Kylie and Audrey's room for so long, but up until now they have only offered it in twin and toddler size.   I am going to do my best to practice some restraint and wait until the living room project is complete though.  Maybe. 

 
 
 

1 comment:

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

That bedding is so cute! Love the colors it looks so fun. Don't wait to long it might not last:)

Search & Win