Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is it naptime yet?

What I wouldn't give to be four again.  This morning I took Sophie to gymnastics class, then to the park, and then to the library.  She is still going at full speed, whereas I'm wanting to take a nap.   In my defense I did walk two miles while she was in gymnastics class and had to chase her around the park.  People are constantly telling me that if I had the formula for all of her energy and bottled it I would be a rich woman.  I'm not too sure about that because I would probably drink it all myself before it had a chance to hit the market.  I was able to snap a few pics of her at the park today (am I the only crazy person that follows their kid around with a camera all the time?).  We lucked out and had another beautiful day today so it was really nice there. 

 

No comments:

Search & Win