Friday, November 5, 2010

Open Letter Friday

Being the dork I am I often compose little letters in my head to companies, annoying people, etc. I thought I would start sharing them with you guys (I know, I know you're thrilled right?) on Fridays. If you would like to add  yours you are more than welcome to either include it in the comment section or if I can ever remember how to do the McLinky thing then I'll include a link up at the bottom of the post. Happy Friday!
Dear Cyrus Family,
I realize that you guys have your own personal issues going on right now, but umm, you might want to open your eyes for a minute. You see your little Miley is kind of turning into a full on ho. I know that sounds harsh and that everyone keeps saying that she's turning 18 soon and is just trying to break out of her squeaky clean Disney image, but guess what? That's the same thing that everyone said about Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan. You know right before they moved to crazytown USA.
Now I'll be the first to admit I've never really been a fan of Miley, heck my kids don't even care for her and they're supposedly her target audience. Still in all as a parent I feel I would be remiss to not voice my concerns. The pole dancing thing? Tacky, but didn't bother me too terribly bad. What does bother me? Seeing pictures of your child splashed all over the place wearing a see through tee shirt and no bra. Very, very disturbing. So please step up to the plate and do something (other than pimping out)  with your child before she becomes Hollywood's next trainwreck.
Sincerely,
A. Concerned Mom

2 comments:

The Planet Pink said...

Word. It seems Hollywood gets to everyone eventually. :-(

Unknown said...

Yikes! We don't have cable so kinda live in a box, it seems. I still see her as Hannah ;)

Search & Win