Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday ramblings

  • Last night Duke lost their first game of the season. My husband was stupid enough to comment that now I know how it feels when his football team loses a game. Not that same buddy. Not the same at all.
  • Pottery barn kids is killing me. Yesterday I made the mistake of looking at my order history. Within one months time it would appear that I have made eleven orders. Even worse? This morning they sent me an email with a discount code for sale items. Order number twelve should be arriving soon.
  • I've always thought that parents that do their childrens school projects for them are lame. Kylie has one due tomorrow (almost finished!) and I am having to force myself not to finish it for her. Not because she can't do it or do a good job at it, but because I want her to have just one day this week that she doesn't have to work on homework until bedtime.
  • I realized this morning that I have less than one month before I have to take Sophie to see the plastic surgeon. My stomach is in knots just thinking about it. I do not want to do this. I do not want to travel ten hours and I definitely do not want to have to decide on whether she has another surgery or not.
  • I finally let Sophie open her forgotten Christmas gift yesterday. I told her about it last week, but asked her to wait until we got her room somewhat back in order before opening it. She loved it, but I cannot get over how tiny this thing is!
 

  • I'm thinking that Monday I will probably post pictures of the girls bed. I feel like it's taking forever, but really all that's left is to add the trim around the door and one of the windows. So far they are really loving it.

1 comment:

greygillfish said...

We have an unfinished school project to finish up this weekend on killer whales....uhg!

For some reason, I though the bed was for one of the older girls. I bet they do love it. I can't wait to see it.

I still love that tea set. So cute!

Search & Win