Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another reason I wish I were a kid again

This morning when I woke up I was slightly freaked out. I had had a dream that someone stole my purse and I was having to frantically call and cancel my credit cards and checking account. While I was lying in bed reassuring myself that it was in fact just a bad dream Sophie (yes, she ended up in my bed again) Sophie rolled over laughing. She said, "Mom I dreamed that Pinkie Pie and Verity flew to the moon last night" She was laughing as she said this so obviously it was a pretty good dream. She then said, "I need to go back to sleep now so I can see what happens." I wish I were five again.

1 comment:

The Planet Pink said...

So cute. I'm trying to decide if it's a good thing or pathetic that I know exactly who Pinkie Pie and Verity are. LOL

Search & Win