Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bits of randomness

Sorry I've been such a flake with my posting lately. I would like to say it's because it's summertime and I'm spending loads of time doing fun, creative things with the kids. In actuality though it's because it is summertime and the kids are home and I can't think straight! So today I'm just posting bits and pieces of what's floating around in my head. School starts back soon so hopefully I'll be able to get back to normal when it does. Hopefully.
  • I'm almost finished with Kylie's room. I'm trying to wait until it's completely finished before I bombard you guys with photos. It's frustrating because some things I've had to order and I have the patience of a two year old. I want it all done now! 
  • I just realized yesterday that the kids have to register for school in four weeks. This means that I have to buy all of their school supplies within four weeks. And scrape up money for fees, workbooks, uniforms, etc. Joy.
  • I need to get all of the girls fall/winter clothes out so I can start ebaying them. Every year I tell myself that I'm going to hire a trading assistant to sell everything for me and every year I end up doing it myself. And everytime I end up swearing that I will never again mess with ebay. It's a vicious cycle, I tell ya!
  • Audrey finally has her first loose tooth. It is driving me nuts because even though I love those toothless smiles I can't stand to see the dangling, loose tooth before it comes out. I always make husband deal with them. 
  • I've been spending the last several days uploading all of my videos and photos to a host site. This takes a loooong time to do because I take pictures pretty much everyday. I am pretty good about getting them developed right away and I have tons of albums, but I still want them stored somewhere. I'm trying to hurry and get it done because every year like clockwork my computer crashes and I lose everything. Right now I'm having a tough time because about twenty of my videos will not load for one reason or another.
  • I just started reading insatiable by Meg Cabot and it is really good!

No comments:

Search & Win