Friday, June 4, 2010

TGIF

I cannot believe that today is Friday! I feel like I have been in such a fog all week. Sophie just finished her last round of shots and seems to be doing much better. She is finally eating again and bossing her sisters around so I think she's on the mend. She still has to take medicine and I'm hating it. I truly believe that she would rather have the shots than take the medicine. I tasted the medicine and I totally understand.
I've been going through the girls closets this week. Their rooms are tiny and we have no basement or playroom so their toys go in baskets in the bottom of their closets. Every so often I have to go through and weed out the toys and donate them. They really don't have a ton of toys because I tend to buy toys only for birthdays and Christmas, but with three girls and small spaces it does tend to add up. I was kind of sad going through Kylie's closet because I once again realized that she doesn't play with toys that much. She still plays with her webkinz and American girls, but even those don't get played with that much. Oh well, hopefully some other child will enjoy them. 
And in other household news we will soon be re-doing one of the kids bedrooms. Yes, I need my head examined. I'll give more details on that later and will definitely welcome opinions and ideas.   

No comments:

Search & Win