Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We have a diagnosis....

And it is nothing that ever crossed my mind. Sophie has pneumonia. It was the strangest thing, she didn't start coughing until shortly before I took her to her doctors appointment. The doctor checked her out and said that she wanted to do some bloodwork since she had a cough. Then we had to go to the hospital for x-rays and then back to the doctors office. So from 3:30-7:00 yesterday we were either at the doctors office or hospital. Can you picture it? Me with three kids playing the waiting game all evening? I didn't even take books, crayons or a snack for anyone. Not fun. Even worse, I have to take her in every day for the rest of the week to get a shot and give her medicine everyday. I'm thinking I might need to stop and pick up a big bottle of wine on the way home today.

1 comment:

The Planet Pink said...

Poor thing! Pneumonia has snuck up on us before too! I hope she feels better very soon!

Search & Win