Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm having a party

Hey guys! Just wanted to let all of you know that I have finally decided to host a scentsy party. Normally I try to run as fast as I can when I hear about home parties of any kind, but scentsy is a product I love to buy anyway so I thought I would give it a go. If any of you are interested in placing an order just click on the link for Lana's party to shop and I would greatly appreciate it.

If you don't know what scentsy is, it is a safe, wickless alternative to candles. It comes in cubes that you warm in an electric warmer and makes your house smell fabulous. The great thing about the warmers is that they are different from many of the traditional electric tart warmers in that they use a light bulb to slowly warm the wax. Using the light bulb to heat causes it to heat evenly and at a safer temperature. If you have any questions or want to know more just leave a comment or email me at lana_h16@yahoo.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Search & Win