Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter at Bellingrath

On Saturday my husband and I took the girls to Bellingrath Gardens for the annual Easter egg hunt. Even though we go to the gardens for Halloween, Christmas and other random times throughout the year this was our first time attending the Easter egg hunt. Let me tell you this is going to become an annual thing in our family. We all had such a fantastic time!
Sneaking up on the Easter bunny.
 They had three separate hunts which I thought was wonderful. Usually when we go on egg hunts my younger two end up getting upset because all the big kids get to the eggs before they do. Sophie hunted with the 4-6 year olds.

 As you can see she found quite a few eggs.
Audrey and Kylie were with the 7-11 year olds. They did pretty well too.
They take after their father.
They also had lots of fun activities for the kids to do. 


And Kylie has already told me that when she is in high school she is going to be an azalea trail maid. God help me. I need to practice my sewing now.
Hope all of you have had a great weekend and have an even better week ahead!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Your girls are so pretty. and LOL to the azalea ladies...aim high girls ;)

Lana said...

Thanks Leslie, it was a lot of fun. Oh, and the Azalea Trail maids are actually high school seniors (I live in the azalea city). They pick one from each of the high schools. They have to be very involved in their school and community and make excellent grades so it's not a bad thing, but gah the expense!

Search & Win