Friday, May 14, 2010

Time to break out the swimsuits!

Last week I was complaining talking to husband about how we need to change our summer plans. We live along the gulf coast and usually spend a LOT of time at the beach with the kids.  I'm sure you have all heard about the oil spill  by now, well obviously the beach is pretty much out for us right now. I've been trying to think of something that we could do this summer that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg when Sophie and I spotted one of these in Target.
I know, I know they are cheesy, but hey, we're a cheesy kind of family so we brought one home. The kids were so excited over it so I knew we made the right choice. So far they have been in it every single day. Yes, I realize that it most likely won't last past this year, but I think for what we have invested in it we will definitely get our monies worth from it. Judging by the looks on the girls faces I think we already have.

2 comments:

Manisha said...

my neighbor has one of those and they love it! How deep is it?

Lana said...

We bought the 36 inch one. I was scared to get one deeper than that because I wanted the kids to be able to stand in it and Sophie is 42 inches tall.

Search & Win