Monday, May 3, 2010

Yippy, it's Monday!

It's a rare occasion that I get excited to see Monday roll around however, today I am very excited.  You see the new Sookie Stackhouse book will be released in less than twenty four hours and I cannot wait! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can always read this to get up to speed. I realize most  people are into the whole twilight thing, but frankly it just doesn't do much for me. I guess I'm just too old for it. Anyway, I pre-ordered the new Sookie book from Amazon a few weeks ago and I'm crossing my fingers that it will arrive soon. You don't think husband and the kids will mind too much if the dishes pile up and they have to eat cereal for dinner while I'm reading do you?  I didn't think so.
Dead in the Family: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)

No comments:

Search & Win