- Some of you may remember this post about lunchbox love, the cute little cards you slip into your child's lunchbox. If you order from and enter the code MOM you will get 20% off your order.
- I'm having a bit of house lust right now which is very unlike me. I'm sure I've mentioned before that I live in a very small house. It 's never bothered me before, but I made the mistake of checking realtor.com the other day and found a house I adore in a subdivision that I also adore and now it's all I can think about. I love the neighborhood because so many of our friends live in it already. The homes in it are all very nice, but they are all different and unique (unlike mine where every fifth house is the same plan). I refuse to get pulled in though. I want to do some fix it things around here and wait for housing sales to pick up again so that we'll get top dollar for our home.
- My youngest two are really trying my patience lately with this whole wardrobe thing. Audrey of course only does skirts and dresses. Sophie has now decided to join in with her own opinions of what she'll wear now. Apparently no brown (it's yucky) and plaid is ugly and for boys.
- I have no idea why some of my words are highlighted.
- I really wish today were Friday so I would not have to cook.
- Husband 'caught' me looking at purses online last night. He made the comment that if I might be slightly addicted to purses. Who me? Really?
- I have ten library books sitting on the shelf that I need to read before May 4th. They aren't due back until about the third week of May, but the new book comes out next so I need to get on the ball. I generally read one book a day so I don't know if I can do it.
- I have not slept well at all this week. I am extremely paranoid about the stupid bunk beds so I keep getting up during the night to make sure my babies are okay. Hopefully I'll get over this stupidity soon.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
This and that
I am so unbelievably tired this morning that I cannot think coherently, much less type coherently so today I'm just doing randomness. Sorry.