Friday, February 19, 2010

Fantastic Find Friday! Lunchbox love

I love to try new things whether it be a cool new website, food, brand of clothing, book, you name it so I thought that I would start posting about my fantastic finds on Fridays.  If you would like to do the same I invite you to post a link here so we can all get in on the fun!  
Today I would like to share with you a cool little product someone told me about a few weeks ago called lunch box love.   They are cards that you slip into your childs lunch box with wonderful sayings on the front and with a cool bit of trivia on the back.  I ordered some and have been putting them in Kylie's lunch box for the past few weeks and she loves them.  I'm not doing them for Audrey just yet since she is just learning to read, but next year she'll definitely be getting them as well.  
I ordered my cards, but I have since been told that you can buy them from Michael's craft store in the dollar section so if you have a Michaels nearby you might want to try that first.  If your child purchases their lunch at school you could always slip a card into their backpack or folder. 





No comments:

Search & Win