Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The latest sewing project........

So I saw this really cool project on Lil Blue Boo's blog and thought I would give it a shot.  Sophie is having a tough time learning her alphabet and I thought the beanbags with the letters on them would be something cute and fun to do.  So with her help I went to Hobby Lobby and picked up some fabrics.
I suppose I should have tried to at least coordinate fabrics, but these were the ones she wanted so these are the ones she got.  I kind of cheated on the letters though and bought iron-ons instead.  Hey, anything to make life a little easier right?  So today I started.  And made only two of them.  For some reason everytime I tried to sew those little buggers together my needle would keep coming unthreaded.  So now she can play with Y and Z until mommy finds her patience again.  
And yes, I do realize they are two completely different sizes. 

No comments:

Search & Win