Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What was I thinking?

The one thought that has been running through my brain all morning was "What were you thinking?!?"  I signed Sophie up for another round of gymnastics.  This means that I have to get a shower for myself and get her up, fed, dressed and out the door by 9:00.  It's almost 8:00 and she's still in bed and I'm just now sitting down to a bowl of cereal.  As I'm sitting here (not getting myself ready) I look down at a box of clothes that I'm supposed to be listing on ebay.  I started working on auctions last night that are *supposed* to begin tonight.  I have about 75+ auctions and I've only done about 25 so far.  Yeah, it's a "what were you thinking" kind of moment isn't it?  Then I think about the pictures I need to get enlarged to frame for the living room.  About a month or so ago I decided I could not take another minute of looking at my living room the way it was.  So I made husband paint it and I asked my dad to build us a new corner unit for the television and other assorted crap stuff.  As of now I'm still waiting to get the trim work done on my entertainment shelving and for husband to go back and do touch up work on the paint.  I finally got some picture frames for the big, blank wall above the couch yesterday, but now I need to fill them.  My former coffee table which is round looks ridiculous with the new furniture layout so now I'm probably going to spend money that I shouldn't on a new one.  Once again, what was I thinking?  ARGH!  I'm thinking maybe I should get my rear off the computer and get to work.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Search & Win