Thursday, April 15, 2010

A perfect day



Do you ever have one of those days that is just so nice you don't want it to end?  That was yesterday. The girls are out of school for spring break and husband had a day off so we went to the beach.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day! The water was still cool so I didn't even dress the girls in their swimsuits (which they are dying to break in!), but they managed to get wet anyway.  I couldn't help but laugh because they wanted to walk along the water and I just knew that they would end up having an 'oops I got wet' moment and they did not disappoint! You can just see the mischief on Audrey's face, can't you?
After getting good and wet the girls started making sandcastles and I thought I would snap a few more pictures.

What, you don't take pictures of your kids just so you can get a picture of a cute guy?  Gee, what's wrong with you people? Oh, and he was facing us until I pulled out the camera.  Maybe he knew what I was up to. Hmm. After getting a ton of sand in our hair and clothes we decided to head home for ice cream sundaes.  What a great way to end the day.


2 comments:

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

I love days at the beach and your girls are too cute in their dresses! You sneaky little picture taker you!

greygillfish said...

I love the first picture of all three girls! They are beautiful!

Search & Win