Monday, September 20, 2010

This and that

I'm a little slow going on this hotter than hell beautiful Monday morning so I'm using the ol' bullets today. 
  • This weekend was drop off day for one of the big consignment sales in our area. Dropped the kids off with my mom an dad, came home, took the carseats out of the van and loaded that bad boy up! Now I'm crossing my fingers that everything sells because I have no clue where it will go if it doesn't. 
  • Also made several trips to drop stuff off at goodwill that I just didn't have the time or energy to bother tagging. Is it wrong that I can't stop thinking about all the pottery barn kids bedding sets that I sent away? 
  • It's 10:20 and my child is just now crawling out of bed. The rock star lifestyle is so hard.
  • After two extremely crazy, busy weeks this was supposed to be my slow week. Apparently someone forgot to relay that little message to my calendar. We've got storytime, teacher conferences (Oh and trust me you'll probably be hearing about that one soon!), a field trip, and a bunch of other crap that I can't even remember right now. Oh, and I've allowed us to run out of toilet paper and milk so I'm going to have to kick it in gear and run to target soon. 
  • Finally got some fall decorations out. Umm, yeah. It's still in the upper nineties here so I'm kind of thinking I may have jumped the gun a bit on that. 
  • I gave in and let Sophie get her first webkinz this weekend. Not a smart idea considering we only have two computers and three kids all of whom now want to play online. Might have to dust off the wii so they'll quit fighting.
  • I just pre-ordered the new Charlie and Lola dvd. This is one of the few kids shows that I can actually watch without wanting to stab myself in the eye. My kids and I love Charlie and Lola and they are going to be thrilled when it arrives!
  • I'm on a search for some new itunes music. Any suggestions? 
And that is it guys, hope you all have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You crack me up.

Tina
Little Tots Big Ideas

Search & Win