Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And the award goes to...........

Kylie!
Yes, I know it's a horrible picture, but it was the best I could do.
Last night Kylie received a medal and certificate for her literature entry into the countywide "Reflections" contest.  We live along the gulf coast so she wrote her paper on taking care of our beaches.
This is as close to a smile as it was going to get.
Unfortunately my eldest tends to get anxiety induced migraines. Not fun at all. She did pretty well though considering how bad she felt, but as you can tell that meant no smiling pictures. Ehh, I'll take what I can get. I'm so proud of my girl!

1 comment:

The Planet Pink said...

AW! Congrats to your girlie! I bet you're SO proud! I'm sorry she wasn't feeling well though, what a tough thing to deal with poor thing!

Search & Win