- Friday started off in an insane way. Musical beds started around 3:20 with Kylie climbing into my bed. Since she took over my bed I decided to sleep in hers. I was half asleep and kept hearing sirens. When I went into her room I saw some orange light coming in through her blinds. I rushed to the front door and saw that a house across the street was on fire. Going back to sleep was not an option after that. I was too freaked out and the noise of the emergency vehicles pretty noisy as well. My family on the other hand had no problem sleeping.
|By the way no one was hurt. The house was empty as it was for sale.|
- Saturday was an absolutely gorgeous day here. We took the kids to the toystore, then went to lunch and after that it was off to the park.
- Sunday was kind of fun too. I actually was able to do a little shopping by myself for myself. That my friends, never happens. And yes I did buy another purse for the collection.
- My husband started a little project for the girls. Unfortunately he didn't finish it. I suppose it's my fault since I was not here to
naggently coax him along. Hoping to have it done soon so I can share it with all of you.
- More school projects. Blech. Do they never end?
- And more allergies. While the kids had fun playing outside this weekend they are definitely paying for it now. Kylie, not so much, but Audrey and Sophie sound horrible.