They both met their teachers last week and I think they were pretty pleased with who they were assigned. Kylie was a little sad that her bff isn't going to be in her class this year, but some of her other friends will be in there so I think she'll survive. Audrey was unhappy at first because her teacher taught kindergarten last year and is teaching first grade this year. She told me she did not want a kindergarten teacher so naturally I
Anyway, I've been tagged by Jamie over at Trying to be super mom. for some Q&A. So here goes.....
1. What guilty pleasure could you not live without? The internet
2. What's your most embarrassing song on your IPod? Ice, Ice, Baby
3. How old were you when you moved out of your house? 19
4. What's your favorite movie from when you were a kid? Grease
5. If you could spend a whole paycheck at one store, which one would it be? Target
6. What do you do to make yourself feel better when you're mad? Shop
7. If you could bring one famous person back to life, who would it be and why? Princess Diana. She seemed like such a wonderful, giving person and it broke my heart that she died right when she seems to have finally found true happiness.
8. What's your favorite reality TV show? I don't watch reality television.
See how boring I am? Hope everyone has an awesome week!