Thursday, March 25, 2010

The best dollar I've ever spent

Today Sophie and I had to pick up a few things at Target.  Before we even got there she started asking if she could have some paint.  So I splurged and bought this:
Yep, less than a dollar. You would have thought I spent a million dollars on her.  She kept saying, "Thank you mommy, you're the best mommy ever!"  When we got home I fed her lunch and then she had to start on her masterpiece.  I sat at the table with her while she painted and just listened to her talk for the longest time.  
Believe it or not there is a cat in that picture somewhere and her name is Twinkles.  By the time she finished painting I knew all about Twinkles from what her favorite foods are to all the places she's been. Not a bad way to spend a dreary rainy day.

1 comment:

greygillfish said...

It's always the small, most inexpensive things that they love the most. I always need to remind myself that at Christmas time. :) Glad you and your girl had a good day. We are ready for the weekend. :)

Search & Win