Thursday, March 18, 2010

More randomness

1. Today is Sophie's last day of gymnastics class.  I feel like shouting from the rooftops I'm so happy.  This past session has been miserable for both of us so we aren't going to enroll for the spring.  I'm so looking forward to not having that fight to get her out of bed twice a week.
2. I had a horrible night last night.  For some reason I could not stop thinking about my brother.  He passed away ten years ago and sometimes it will just hit me out of the blue that I'm not going to see him again and it takes my breath away.  I actually wrote a long blog post about memories of him, but decided to spare you guys and not post it. 
3. I'm tired of our weird weather, it's driving me (even more) insane.  One day it will be nice and warm in the seventies, the next day it will be cold, wet and nasty.  I want my pretty springtime days! 
4. Easter is just a little over two weeks away.  I need to get in gear and start buying basket supplies.  I can't believe that I've let it sneak up on me like this!
5. This makes me sad.  I hate when people do stupid things that ruin their marriage.  I just don't get it.  
6. I've decided to get off my butt and start working on the kids scrapbooks.  I used to be really into it, but then when Sophie was a baby I stopped.  She had to have surgery when she was three months old in Cincinnati and with all the traveling back and forth (I live on the gulf coast and the OH is over 12 hours away) it just got to be too much.  I'm thinking maybe I'll try to catch them up to the first five years and then just do a school book or something.  Suggestions anyone?
7. I picked up the Princess and the Frog dvd yesterday.  I took Audrey and Sophie to see it at the theater when it came out and Audrey is just in love with Princess Tiana.  She was over the moon when she came home from school yesterday and got to see it again.

Have a great Thursday everyone! 

No comments:

Search & Win