Friday, March 5, 2010

Fantastic Find Friday! Scotch-Brite Stainless Steel Cleaner Starter Kit

I love to try new things whether it be a cool new website, food, brand of clothing, book, you name it so I thought that I would start posting about my fantastic finds on Fridays.  If you would like to do the same I invite you to post a link here so we can all get in on the fun! Btw, I am not being paid to advertise so please don't think I am spamming, I'm just a mom that loves to find new and interesting things and like to pass them along. 
Today's find is a little something I stumbled across the other day while I was in Marshalls browsing.  It's the Scotch Brite Stainless Steel Cleaner Starter Kit.  

Like just about everyone else in the U.S we have stainless appliances in our kitchen (minus our piece of crap lovely stove).  When our fridge kicked the bucket on us a few years ago husband and I thought that we would replace it with stainless and hey, while we're at it why not replace the dishwasher as well? Yeah, not so smart if you have three kids under the age of six.  Those things gather finger prints and smudges like nobodies business.  So when I saw the Scotch Brite cleanser I snagged it.  As I said, I found it in Marshalls so it was only $4.99, I'm not sure what the regular retail is, but it has definitely been worth more than $4.99.  You just pop the cleaning pad on and rub it across the surface you want clean and you are done.  Very easy to use, even husband can do it.  So do you have a fantastic find to share this week?  Leave a link!



No comments:

Search & Win