Friday, March 19, 2010

I have a confession to make....

It is the year 2010 and I don't know how to text message.  There, I said it.  I am probably one of the most technically challenged people you will ever meet. I think for the most part it just comes down to stubbornness. I don't understand why someone would rather sit and click a bunch of teeny, tiny buttons to type out a message that someone else has to try to decipher when they can just pick up the phone and call instead.  That being said I realize that I need to stop fighting it and learn. So sometime this weekend I am going to make myself sit down and read the phone manual (if I can find it) so I can catch up with the times.  I might even get get around to setting up my voice mail and figuring out how to use the camera on it too.  Or not.

2 comments:

greygillfish said...

OMG...this is SO ME! I don't text either. I always just say, send me an e-mail. I don't use any of the options on my phone. My husband actually bought me a nice phone and I returned it because when I was trying to answer a call, I ended up taking pictures of my desk. HA! Maybe we need to text each other just to practice. :) Good Luck!

Lana said...

Believe it or not I actually did read the directions. Still haven't actually tried it though, lol.

Search & Win