Thursday, March 11, 2010

Getting back into the swing of things

This week has obviously been a tough one, but I have decided I am going to try to get things back to normal around here.  This morning when I woke up I got the girls ready for school and cleaned my house.  Yeah, I know, that never happens! But I managed to vacuum, mop, dust, make the beds (minus the one with Sophie in it), clean the kitchen, and put away laundry. Not sure how long things will stay clean once the human tornado princess wakes up, but it's nice for now.  
I've noticed lately that the girls have been getting a little too involved in playing on the computer and the wii.  I have been harping on them about how they are neglecting their toys.  Usually they'll just roll their eyes, but I think it's starting to sink in somewhat.  Yesterday I found Audrey and Sophie playing with *gasp* baby dolls!  So naturally I had to snap a few pictures. 
Of course Kylie is not in the pictures because she was in the living room playing on the *!#( wii.  I was almost starting to feel smug that I at least got two of my children somewhat back to normal when later that night I walked into the living room and found Sophie decked out in her princess regalia playing on the wii.  I grabbed my camera and videoed her.  She cracks me up because she gets so into that stupid game.  Please ignore the messy, unfinished shelf.  Can you say procrastinator?  My kids can.  They can even use it in a sentence.  My daddy is a great big procrastinator.  Enjoy

1 comment:

greygillfish said...

What a beautiful little girls room. WOW!

Search & Win