Friday, July 16, 2010

I am in so much trouble!

I have a really bad habit. Whenever I'm sitting at my desk I will invariably pull a pen out of the cup next to my computer and twist my hair up and hold in place with the pen. Why do I do this instead of just grabbing a ponytail? I have no idea. A few days ago I ran into Target and when I got home I realized that I had my hair pulled up with a pen. Nice huh? I've been thinking that I really need to kick this habit soon or I'm going to end up getting ink on something. Yep, you guessed it. It happened and in a big way. I was in the kitchen and Audrey yelled, "Mom, someone wrote all over the couch with a pen!" Naturally the first thing I think is 'Sophie is going to be in so much trouble'. In the few seconds it took me to get from the kitchen to the living room it occurred to me that umm, it probably wasn't Sophie that did it. You see I have been having horrible insomnia all week long. I mean really bad and it finally caught up with me and I took a nap (heavenly!) today. On the couch. And this my friends is why I am in trouble. 
 By the way it is not in a spot that can be hidden by pillows. It is almost smack in the middle of the couch. I'm thinking I might not need to show my husband my pretty purses that came in the mail when he gets home.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have a trick for white fabric...at the feed store or farm store or maybe just a pet store...you can get a product called DMSO. It is actually an old horse linament so I put it on my husband when he is really sore along with Absorbine Junior. It's a solvent also(that is how it is marketed now) but it is absolutely the best pen remover I have ever known for 3.99 and it lasts forever!

Search & Win