That being said, I've been wondering if the tables were turned and I were able to have a 'woman cave' what would I want in it. So I've made a handy little list.
- Definitely a better name for the room. Seriously guys, man cave?
- Sound proof walls. Not so much to block the sound of my children, but to block out the constant questions of "Hey honey, how do I.....?" "Honey, am I supposed to.....?" "Do you think the kids need....?"
- Slimming mirrors. Might as well get a bit of an ego boost while I'm
hiding outspending some relaxing time on my own.
- A secret delivery door. For two reasons. One so that when I order lunch (because I'm definitely not cooking in there!) I can easily get to it. Two so that when the UPS man comes I don't have to hear, "What did you order now?" ever again.
- Chocolate fountain. For obvious reasons.
- A fancy shmancy big tub just for me. Meaning I can actually take a bubble bath with no kids crawling in with me.