Monday, July 26, 2010

Operation preschool

Today marked the beginning of Sophie's preschool education.  Because I am cheap have taught 4K in the past and have all the curriculum already I just teach the kids at home rather than send them to preschool.
I decided to start this week because Audrey and Kylie will start back to school in two weeks. I'm *hoping* that having them around will encourage her some.  She already has her shapes and colors down pat, but numbers and letters? Not so much. I'm just hoping to get the basics in before she starts kindergarten next year. I have a feeling I may have a head full of gray hair before all is said and done.

1 comment:

Imene said...

I have a ton of respect for what you're doing. I am always afraid to loose it while trying to teach something..
Good luck!

Search & Win