Thursday, July 1, 2010

Preserving the memories

A few days ago I mentioned in one of my posts that I was working on uploading all of my videos and photos to a hosting site. I don't know about you guys, but I take a lot of pictures of my family. Not the good professional kind (although I really need to make an appointment and do that), but rather just everyday snapshots. They aren't even really good photos. I have a p&s camera and I'm not a good photographer at all, but they mean the world to me because of the memories they represent. As I've been loading all these photos I've been thinking that I really need to do something with them, but I can't decide what I want to do. I mean, I get them developed on a regular basis and I have a ton of photo albums, but I'm thinking I want to do something with them for the kids so they can have them one day. The problem is I'm too indecisive. Do I want to put them in a scrapbook or make a photobook? I used to make scrapbooks for the kids, but then when Sophie was a baby and we were traveling all the time with her it kind of fell by the wayside. I still have tons and tons of scrapbooking materials so I could always use that. I also have some photobook credits on the sites I use for developing photos that I can use. So any suggestions, thoughts, ideas?

No comments:

Search & Win